We are working as Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) since long . The company was formed in 1984 with vision to enrich life of customers in simplest way.
The core objective of Navin Bros. Private Limited is to deliver financing solutions and provide loans to end customers, through offline or completely digital and secure process. The company is registered in accordance with applicable laws as a non-deposit taking non-banking financial company with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
In India, majority of the people are looking for easy, quick & collateral free access to credit and a reliable partner. We help people who are under-served by traditional banking facilities by bringing the best and latest in the world of personal finance, that too at the click of a button!
The validity, interpretation, implementation and resolution of disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be governed by Indian law. The Parties agree that all matters arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts or tribunals (as the case may be) at Kolkata only.
- Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Customer.
- Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Customer’s Card/Bank Account but the loan payment is unsuccessful. in such cases, if customer wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges(if applicable).
- The Customer will have to make a request for refund along with the transaction number generated at the time of making payments.
- The application for refund in the prescribed format should be sent to brosnavin@ gmail.com
- The refund request will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by electronic mode in favour of the applicant and confirmation sent to the customers email given in the online Loan application, within a period of 21 calendar days on receipt of such claim. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
- Company assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- a. If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, and invalid and delayed.
- b. If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
- c. If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
- d. If your Bank or the NPCI refuses or delays honouring the Payment Instruction(s)
- e. Circumstances beyond the control of Company (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, pandemic closure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
- f. In case the payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail
- Company may elect to resolve any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or Service provided in connection with this Agreement by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. Any such dispute, controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
Navin Bros Pvt. Ltd.
43 Palace Court, 1 Kyd Street, Kolkata 700016
Email – brosnavin at gmail.com